Tuesday, May 31, 2022

The dentist chair

So today i was on the dentist chair for 90 mins enduring the high pitch drill, the sickening smell of enamel vaporising into air, and trying my best not to  gag.. .. all that water back of throat).



Throughly disorientating!


Then  suddenly he  asked me a strange question , 'do you do a lot of  swimming?!'.


Wth? 


Do i do a lot of..... swimming???


Aparrently, swimmers are able to control their breathing very well. (I guess he's done enough of these dental operations to tell the difference with a relaxed breathe vs  a stiffen eractic one.)


Up until that point, I hadn't even  realize i was unconsciously controlling my breaths evenly to relax myself ( i mean what else could you do on the dentist chair at the mercy of the drill right?)


I was kinda proud the op went well (even though my only contribution was my even breaths) as I layed there as still as possible, like a fish waiting to be gutted.


So yeah, well done andrew!

You survived the trauma, even  drew a compliment, and got out.. with  Rm1100 hole in the pocket.


And oh, finally after 7 hours i got my face back (one side was seriously  dead  numb) due to the localized anesthesia injection. 


In case u think I'm just  exaggerating, but no.. it's the 'tooth' nothing but the tooth.. so help me God.


Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment