Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The WC story (water closet)

 

I know it's not considered 'polite' to post pictures of yr fav WC on ig πŸ™„, but there it was, all "lit up". 

I had to stop, ponder for a sec.(what's going on here?!) 

Then i realised, a ray of sunlight had come thru the lil window, illuminated exactly the inside of the commode.πŸ€” ( like it had 'concealed lighting' underneath the rims)

I had to stand back in awe and marvel at the moment. 

I think there must be some moral of this story here  :

Perhaps, "sitting" at yr lowest moments, light can STILL shine in ( πŸ€”or something like that lah πŸ”†)

Don't give in, don't give up.

#hope #fighting.

My dear friend michelle gives it the perfect punch line,.. even in your most sh*tty moments, the Light shines!

Bravo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment