Sunday, April 26, 2020

Mco Day#40



Every day since the mco began, I've been very thankful each morning to be awaken by the melodic sounds of birds chirping outside (keeps me sane!). I can't describe the pleasure i get when i hear these nature sounds esp in midst of a season increasingly void of any activity and purpose. There is a palm tree right in front of my house (must be the ONLY palm tree left in the whole of the IOI estate); its fruit must be a big attraction and delicacy to these local song birds.

But it wasn't always like this.


(Mathias doing life w his mate.      Turn up the volume. Enjoy)


Prior to the MCO, crows aka ravens would visit (sit) on my gate giving out their awful caw-cawing sounds. I would try shoosh them away but they would always come back; I get bad vibes from these sorry scavenger birds and their bad reputations.

But ever since the MCO started, void of all human activity, birds would visit the palm tree and although i would hear crows occasionally i didn't see them. After a while, I acutely  wondered what ever happened to them stupid crows? Did they just go away??

Black Asian Starling

Oh dear, guess who has also come.. 


Olive-back Sunbird


But today i saw it again. There it was, the big ugly Crow perched on my front gate. Aissh! 

But guess what(?!! ), the Magpie suddenly appears, furious and  aggressive, just chased the crow away. Omg. 

What did i just see?? 
Brown Shrike - has a dark beak


Sometimes they come under the shade


Did i imagine it? Could a sweet voiced (and small) magpie chase off a mean black scavenger crow??

Then it happened again!

The crow landed on my gate but only for a few seconds, MATHIAS the magpie (ya i gv it a name! ) bravely dive bomb the crow and chased it away. The crow, thrice the size of the magpie just turned and fled (what a wimp!)

I always resented that crow sitting on my gate, but i couldn't do anything about it.  Imagine that! A small magpie would chase off a big crow. If i didn't see it, I would not have believed.

It's the heart for the fight that brings victory. Size may look intimidating, but courage wins the day.

Local Mynah

Peaceful Dove


As a believer who is loved by Christ our Savior, i take to heart we have every reason to be bold and to be hopeful for every season life brings. The challenges may seem overwhelming, but we have a big God backing us.

We can be bold.

We have to be bold.

And in today's life classroom, lil mathias showed the way.



16 comments:

  1. Yes, defeat the giant! Such beautiful life lessons our Lord teaches us. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some truly wonderful content on this web site , appreciate it for contribution. search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Great post! Please do tell us when I will see a follow up! Lumion 10.3.2 Pro software for sale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Great post! Please do tell us when I will see a follow up! Buy Lumion 11.0.1.9 Pro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Great post! Please do tell us when I will see a follow up! For sale Adobe Dreamweaver CC 2021

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like what you guys are up also. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website . Adobe After Effects CC 2021 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you ready to start making money in real estate investing, but not sure where to begin? Afraid to make a HUGE Mistake?? Stuck with the Paralysis of Analysis??? You are not alone! Almost all real estate investors had to spend countless hours at the beginning of their investing careers researching the various strategies trying to figure out where they should begin. loan las vegas nv

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading? I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feed-back would be greatly appreciated. Adobe After Effects CC 2021 for sale

    ReplyDelete
  10. you might have a fantastic weblog here! would you wish to make some invite posts on my weblog? steroids for sale

    ReplyDelete
  11. It has always been my belief that good writing like this takes research and talent. It’s very apparent you have done your homework. Great job! hcg for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have brought up a very excellent details , thankyou for the post. human growth hormone for sale

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really enjoyed reading this site, this is great blog. buy anavar online usa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read such as this before. So nice to find somebody with some authentic ideas on this subject. realy i appreciate you for starting this up. this web site are some things that’s needed online, somebody if we do bit originality. helpful project for bringing new stuff on the web! buy steroids online

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good day! I simply wish to give a huge thumbs up for the great data you’ve got here on this post. I will probably be coming again to your weblog for more soon. Buy Adobe After Effects CC 2021 for sale

    ReplyDelete